As Lockdown starts to ease, we will be re-commencing site visits from Monday 1st June to carry out both site surveys / quotes as well as carrying out repairs and installations
Staying safe and ensuring the safety of our staff and our customers is of paramount importance to us, and in line with Government guidelines we have implemented a number of safe working measures for us all to follow.
These will be briefly explained during our initial contact with you and re-iterated on arrival at your property.
These key points are:
- Prior to arrival we will confirm that none of us have symptoms or if we are unsure if we have symptoms of the virus, that we will not be visiting
- We will also advise that we cannot make a site visit if anyone in the house has symptoms of the virus – unless it is an emergency or essential work.
- On arrival at your property, we will advise if we need to enter the house and if so, that safe distancing must apply and to keep internal doors to the rooms we have to enter, open.
- We will also, while on site, ensure that we have used hand sanitiser prior to arrival and as far as possible, wipe down frequently touched areas, especially door handles on completion.
- If the work requires 2 or more of us, we will travel in separate vans and if tools are shared, these will be wiped down after each job
- We also ask that you keep children and pets away from the work area
- Unfortunately, and as much as we would normally appreciate your hospitality, we cannot accept your kind offers of refreshment at this time!
From the Smashing Windows Team