Further to the recent lockdowns we have all experienced during this pandemic, , we have reviewed our operating procedures and the following will apply for the foreseeable future.
Staying safe and ensuring the safety of our staff and our customers is of paramount importance to us, and in line with previous Government guidelines we will be continuing to follow a number of safe working measures for us all to follow.
In addition to existing measures, we will be contacting customers who already have an installation booking with us, the day before their agreed work date both to confirm the booking and check that everyone is well. If anyone in the house has symptoms of the virus, we will need to rebook.
We will also be contacting our customers should any of our relevant staff show symptoms of the virus prior to arrival.
Our ongoing key measures are:
- On arrival at your property, we will advise if we need to enter the house and if so, that safe distancing must apply and to keep internal doors to the rooms we have to enter, open.
- We will also, while on site, ensure that we have used hand sanitiser prior to arrival and as far as possible, wipe down frequently touched areas, especially door handles on completion.
- If the work requires 2 or more of us, we will travel in separate vans and if tools are shared, these will be wiped down after each job
- We also ask that you keep children and pets away from the work area
- Unfortunately, and as much as we would normally appreciate your hospitality, we cannot accept your kind offers of refreshment at this time!
From the Smashing Windows Team